Buying an airline ticket has never been a simple task – the rules of the game are always changing. But if you know how the game is played, you’ll have a better chance of saving money.
1. Low cost carriers don’t always have the lowest fares.
2. You may pay more in taxes and fees than you do for your airfare.
3. You can mix and match fares to get better deals.
4. Your computer may be preventing you from getting the best deals.
5. The most popular travel Web sites don’t have the same information — or the best deals.
We hope Trabber will help travelers on their search.